Join us early to network, play a few games, win some prizes and get an event overview on what to expect in the next hours.
How do hackers attack networks? We will explore how hackers are exploiting uncommon ways. We will also discuss the human-error attack vectors as social engineering keeps on getting better.
Panel Discussion with eSentire and Cruciallogics
We will explore the pros and cons of building and scaling a security practice in-house versus outsourcing. How can you best protect your customers and company? Should you build in-house or outsource or some hybrid?
What MSPs should charge: Most MSPs offer security protection for a fee around $115 per month per user. We will explore what MSPs should really be charging their customers and for what level of service.
A quick and easy way to see which vendors warrant a further discussion in becoming part of your current portfolio. All participating vendors will be seen live to make their 3-minute pitch! Attendees will be able to instantly vote for their favourite presentation and can win a CAN 100.00 gift certificate.
And the winning vendor will receive the "Digital Warrior Award".
- Jay DosanjhDirector of Channel Sales, Accedian
- Braden McCannSenior Account Executive, Pondurance
- Steve RutkovitzCEO, Choice Cyber Security
- Vivian DangAccount Executive, Splashtop
- Scott WrightCEO
- Eldon SprickerhoffFounder and chief innovation officer at eSentire
- Nim NadarajahPrincipal, Consulting & Advisory Professional Services
- Deena ThomchickVice President of Product Marketing
- Randal Wark
- Julian LeePresident