Sign of the times! Conference rooms everywhere are empty. Face-to-face out! Virtual in Like everyone, we had to postpone our upcoming live events until the country gets the all-clear. While live events are on hold, the channel still needs to find the right support!
As the battle continues, the world is moving towards reopening businesses as governments weight human health verses the economy. Those decisions are out of our control. Keep in mind that the “leaders” making the decisions are not going to be circulating in the open public. The risks seem to be on the population as they “experiment” in real-time! Remember to always use common sense if you are not sure who or what to believe.
For our channel community, it is urgent to work “on” your business by rethinking everything necessary to future proof your company in the new reality. We need to move from the traditional “consultative” approach to selling technology to a more leadership role that puts “insight” selling up front. Channel partners need to help their customers to rethink how they do business and show them a better path forward.
Now is an important time for MSPs and VARs to reconnect, learn and collaborate with their peers and support from the best professional coaches to navigate the storm.
The core theme of our events, “Manage. Adapt. Pivot. Accelerate… in the new business reality” is all about adapting your business to abandon what no longer works and doubling down on what drives success in the new business reality. We will be bringing together everything that is needed to deliver on this mission. Our ChannelNEXT virtual events have all been restructured to deliver on this mission. Regardless of what you do, seriously consider joining a peer group!
- The virtual ChannelNEXT20 will be held monthly on different themes.
- Coaches will be selected to help our community solve immediate problems as well as skill-up for the new business realities that are being formulated in real-time.
- Mastermind peer-group sessions will be held virtually by video conferencing with the coaches every week. Peer to-peer connections and collaboration are mission critical.
- Each virtual event will have 2 keynotes, 9 workshops, the virtual Lions’ Den (where attendees win awesome prizes) and vendor virtual expos.
- Vendors will participate from their location/home as we stream their live sessions.
- Most virtual sessions (except Mastermind activities) will be recorded and sent to those who registered.
- These events only showcase a fraction of what’s available to help our community. If you want a whole lot more, then subscribe/check out everything that matters on our news portal eChannelNEWS . Every month we will double down on a special topic.
Our virtual events are well worth your effort to spend an afternoon!
Let us continue to follow the government’s instructions and our own common sense to stay safe while reopening and rebuilding our businesses. We are all in this together and we will get through this!
From the entire Technoplanet events team,
Stay safe and healthy!
ChannelNEXT WEST is still currently scheduled to be live face-to-face in the fall. As we get closer to the date, we will review the situation and update.
Check out the various Mastermind peer-group coaching sessions on “Modus OperandIT” . A MasterClass dedicated to navigating in the new MSP Business Reality, Social Selling, Digital Marketing, Leadership, Human Resources and Financial Management. The 6 key areas of driving success and future-proofing business in the new reality.