Coronavirus (COVID-19) update: ChannelNEXT20 EAST April 20-21 Going Virtual!
Like you, we are monitoring the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) and its impact on everything. Your safety as well as the ChannelNEXT staff is our top priority. As such, we have switched the ChannelNEXT20 East conference from a face-to-face to a virtual event and will reschedule the live face-to-face event some sometime in the future when circumstances allow. At this point, possibly sometime in June, 2020. Of course a lot can happen between now and then, so this situation is very fluid:
- The virtual ChannelNEXT20 East event will be on April 20 between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm EDT and April 21 between 9:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
- Mastermind peer-group sessions will be held virtually by video conferencing with the coaches. These sessions will be 2 hours long each: One in the morning of Day 1 and one in the morning of Day 2.
- We will have 3 keynotes, 4-6 workshops and one virtual Lions’ Den where someone will win an awesome prize.
- Vendors will participate from their location/home as we stream their live sessions.
- All delegates who pay for the ChannelNEXT20 East live event will automatically get a free pass to access the virtual event. Their fee will be automatically credited towards the next live face-to-face event. (No one will loose any money.)
- Delegates can choose to go with a 100% virtual participation for $199. This fee includes both Mastermind peer-group coach-led sessions, plus a special delivery of lunch to your home.
- The face-to-face ChannelNEXT20 East live face-to-face event will be postponed to a later date. (To be announced once we all determine the feasibility of meeting in groups.)
- All sessions will be recorded and send to only those who registered for this virtual event.
A detailed agenda with complete information will follow soon.
We have been supporting our IT community for 30 years. There is always a plan B. It is important to stay calm and carry on. Together we will all get through this. Our virtual event will be different than what we are all used to, but it still will be interesting, educational and fun. It will be worth your effort to spend a day with us! Everyone will have the choice of being visible on webcam or simply turn it off. All coaches and speakers will be visible.
Please be safe and follow the Government’s instructions of social distancing. If you have any further questions related to our ChannelNEXT events and its impact from the coronavirus please contact us.
From the entire Technoplanet events team,
Stay calm and stay healthy!